Tuesday, September 10, 2013

RUBBER


Ladies, gentlemen, the film you are about to see today is an homage to the "no reason" - that most powerful element of style.

"Rubber" is the story of Robert, an inanimate tire that has been abandoned in the desert and then suddenly and inexplicably comes to life. As Robert roams the bleak landscape, he discovers that he possesses terrifying telepathic powers that give him the ability to destroy anything he wishes

And, if you can believe this, my daughter and I watched probably 25 minutes of this movie tonight.

When a movie constantly breaks the fourth wall by talking about how terrible the movie is, is it excused from being terrible? No. No it's not. "Rubber" proves this.




I haven't confirmed if it's related to the movie or not, but my laptop did crash during this movie.  I'd like to think it tried to commit suicide. 

No comments: