Thursday, September 19, 2013

REMARKABLE DISCOVERIES IN THE PANTRY

Some places in my home get cleaned only rarely.

Okay, well, there are quite a few spots in my home which do not get cleaned regularly.

It might also clarify things if you realize how low my cleaning standards are.

But after an ENTIRE package of spaghetti noodles was spilled over all the contents of my pantry, I vowed to take everything OUT of my pantry, clean the floor and sort the contents.

I was pleasantly surprised by a few things I found - a jar of chocolate topping that I'd forgotten about - two jars of strawberry jam - and FOUR cans of chow mien noodles.

I was appalled at Hamburger Helper boxes from the turn of the century (I am not kidding, folks), and a half-filled box of lasagna noodles.

And with the majority of the stuff, I simply stuffed it back in and shut the door on it all until the next time something sloppy gets spilled.

No comments: