Wednesday, August 21, 2013

NO CHANGE, NO CHANGE

I hate change.

I like familiarity, I like habit, I like doing the same things the same way I always have.

Some new things are interesting and exciting, but most of the time I will still go back to my "old" way of doing things.

I also like conformity.

I want all normal daily, normal functions to just operate in one normal way.

For example, I hate hate HATE that every single ATM machine has to do it 'differently' - I want them to all work the exact same way.

I am terrible about the concept of having DIFFERENT passwords for every single account and card - my memory explodes at the thought.

And I just got a "new" (i.e. DIFFERENT) debit card from my bank.

With a "new" (i.e. DIFFERENT) account number. And a "new" (i.e. DIFFERENT) PIN code.

Do you realize what this means?




Every single Internet account that I have which HAS my debit card information now must be updated and changed (i.e. DIFFERENT).

I want my old debit account.




No comments: