Friday, May 31, 2013

LATE NIGHT TELEVISION

I end up watching television late at night simply to try awake late enough until it's time to go to bed.

Otherwise I'll fall asleep around 7 p.m., and then be up most of the night after just a couple of hours of sleep.

My husband's dead to the world around 8:30 p.m., so I don't feel I can do any productive (i.e. NOISY) housework - I play around on the computer (and write stupid blog entries like this on) while trying to stay awake.

So it's isn't so much late night television as the magic of RECORDING shows I normally watch that are running while I'm busy with other things - then, at 10 p.m., I can watch Mythbusters, Supernatural, reruns of The Office, the opening monologue of Jay Leno's show.

Okay, it's 10:16 p.m. - the heck with this, I'm going to bed.

No comments: