Monday, July 2, 2012

PERFECT HAIR



According to a British survey conducted by Tresemme, the average woman spends a staggering $50,000 on her hair over her lifetime. Each year, we spend an average of $160 on shampoos and conditioners, $120 for styling products and $520 for haircuts. And for those of us who color our locks, add in another $330 a year.


I have much lower standards than most men do about their hair - I want it out of my eyes, covering enough of my scalp to be social acceptable, and other than that, I don't really worry about it. 

I don't color my hair (mousy brown), don't worry about my ever-increasing-in-number grey hairs, haven't even had a perm in quite a few years (and my hair is board straight dull).

But I have rediscovered the magical trick to making my hair look FANTASTIC.

Sweat. Really

I honestly have no idea why - and the internet was no help at all, all the postings about sweat were specifically about black women's hair and sweat.





But if I work up a good sweat - and then do absolutely NOTHING with my hair but finger-comb it back, it looks INCREDIBLE for the rest of the day.

So, the question now is, how can I market this and cash in on some of that $50,000?

No comments: