Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BEGIN OF THE END




How often should we be allowed to flip out?







There are people who get hysterical 24/7 about the price of bananas and how the liberals are destroying America.

There are some who only carry an ax on their shoulder a couple times a month.

And we all know someone who is constantly calm, caring and compassionate, regardless of what is happening in their personal life.





At least until they explode and go postal.



I think most of the time I deal with everything just fine. I admit to taking an awful lot of deep breaths, and occasionally crying in the privacy of my shower, but most of the time I can solider on.


But today?






Today is one of those days that I am not dealing well with money shortages, hay prices, family emergencies, church responsibilities, needy dogs, changing weather patterns and my inability to take a shower and/or bath for the past four days.


So perhaps just a little tiny bit of a crumple - perhaps another 15 minute self-pity party - one more nap, and then get back in that damn saddle and ride off to battle.




With some chocolate and a extra large Diet Coke, of course.

No comments: