Tuesday, April 29, 2014

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE (PART 493)



I both dread and delight in going to visit my grandkids and my daughter in California.


I always have a lot of fun playing with Kate and Colin and just being silly with Harmony.



But I leave so much... OPEN stuff here at home.

Things that will probably never get CLOSED before the end of my  mortal existence, but still nag away at me when I am someplace else.

Although I can quite conveniently ignore when I am actually home.


Things like my photo albums (which were once completely organized and then taken apart by my mom in her Alzheimer's years) -- cleaning (which is never ever going to be enough of a priority with me to take very seriously) -- writing (things besides this silly blog - this I can keep up long distance) -- taking time to work more with my horse.

Things that take the time that I never seem to have while at home, and yet have in huge globs while on vacation.  

Okay, Hope, take a deep breath.

Get packed.

And enjoy the time in California.

No comments: