Friday, April 18, 2014

"BREATHING? BREATHING IS BORING."

It seems to hit around 2 or 3 a.m. every morning.

 My body gets tired of breathing.


I wake up with almost a grasp, like someone has suddenly turned off my oxygen.

And I end up spending a  couple of hours playing on the Internet, willing my body to relax and get ready to sleep without stopping my breath.

Yes, I'll lie back down, concentrate on taking slow, deep breaths, both to relax and convince my lungs that they need to work.

And continue to deal with the sensation of simply not getting enough air.

It's a very frustrating situation.

I'm trying to turn into "quality" computer time - I'm seeing if I can be brave enough to actually try housework (and the possibility of waking my husband in his bedroom at the far end of the house).

But I really just want to go back to sleep.

And breathe.

No comments: