Monday, October 28, 2013

LET ME RANT AND RAVE FOR A MOMENT HERE

I have to remind myself from time to time that this is MY blog.

This is a place where I can rant and rave and shout and print obscenities (well, okay, I won't go quite that far) and get it out of my system instead of raising my blood pressure and causing an ulcer.

I'm having to deal with a close relative who has suddenly decided that immediately (as TODAY) he wants to be released from the nursing home where he has been for almost an year, and refuses to consider any possibility that he MIGHT not quite be ready for home life.

And regardless of how many times I TELL him this, he refuses to hear and comprehend,

I'm just tired of this. I've been taking care of this ''adult" for the past two years - it's more like having a child throwing temper tantrums.'.

Okay, that's all I needed to get out of my system... at least for this evening.

No comments: