Wednesday, March 27, 2013

IT'S A SIGN

I believe in signs.

But only in good signs.

See, being superstitious, by definition, is a belief or notion NOT BASED ON REASON OR KNOWLEDGE.

So as long as you accept MY reasoning and/or beliefs, the rest of this blog will make perfect  sense.

I have just spent a lovely week in California with my daughter, and had casually discussed with her a heightened regime of exercise via my available animals (who all need more working out themselves) and regular visits to the gym to somehow justify the $47 that disappears out of my checking account each month.

And while driving home this evening, I was lightly considering methods to get going myself moving in more directions than simply towards the refrigerator when a stunning natural event presented itself.

A full moon rising in the midst of clouds over the Mule Mountains.

How could that be anything other than a sign as to encourage these thoughts concerning physical fitness, weight loss and heightened equine training?

It was a sign.

And I'm recording it so that I'll HAVE to pay attention to it.

And tomorrow if I'm still brave and excited about this sign, I will set some public goals to see if it will keep me motivated... or embarrassed enough to at least keep trying.

No comments: