Wednesday, February 13, 2013

MISSING PUPPY

As I have previously noted, my dog Cissy is an uncontainable bag of energy.

She will race in huge circles, much like the greyhound, as long as you keep encouraging her (i.e. shouting and waving at her like a lunatic).

She will fight valiantly against your footware as long as your toes are willing to wiggle.

When I take her outside, she runs back and forth between the horses and the goats non-stop for as long as I'll let her.

Yes, medication has been recommended.

But when I am unable or unwilling to take the time to walk the dogs, Cissy takes herself for a brisk stroll (at a dead run the entire time, I am certain) somewhere in the surrounding area, and is gone often for more than an hour.

She is off on one of these expeditions at the moment... which is one of the reasons I have time to write this!

Hopefully she will return soon with a trophy-worthy caribou or grizzly bear being drug behind her.

I'll keep you posted


No comments: