Saturday, January 14, 2017

IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS





First of all, this is a LOVELY song by The Barenaked Ladies (ignore the name, they're adorable) - check it out at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCImrmR63JE (not a great video, but it's a good song, trust me).




But let's answer the question - what would you do if you had a million dollars?



I know a few things I wouldn't do.



I wouldn't spend it all on "things."



I've been just about everywhere I've ever wanted to go. I'd love to see England and maybe Alaska, but I've also been inside way too planes for way too much time, and if my grandkids aren't at the end of the trip, it ain't worth it.



I've  never wanted an RV or a boat or a jet airplane.



And we already own our home.



I have two horses.



So I'd like to think that I would "use" the million dollars to help others.



Now the question is - who is going to give that million dollars to see if I'll do it?!?!








No comments: