Friday, March 4, 2016

THE FACE OF AMERICA

I understand the expression "The Ugly American.

I've lived overseas, and seen American tourists being loud, rude and insulting. I can fully appreciate that to a lot of people, NOT Americans, we are not a real classy group of people.

BUT I DO NOT WANT DONALD TRUMP TO REPRESENT ME.

I appreciate that political opponents can get a little nasty and call each others names, and insinuate things, and point in all negative directions.

BUT I CANNOT ACCEPT DONALD TRUMP'S SHEER RUDENESS.

He is not outspoken or honest - he is rude. He calls people names, he insults like a 12 year old, he is the ultimate say-whatever-he-wants-at-that-particular-instant.

I AM EMBARRASSED TO HAVE HIM EVEN SERIOUSLY BEING CONSIDERED A REPUBLICAN NOMINATION.  

I want to have a dignified, well-educated, intelligent and MATURE individual to be our commander-in-chief.

I don't want a reality-show buffoon, who makes fun of people, belittles them, and talks trash about woman in particular.

Can we just have President Obama for one more term?

Please?





No comments: