Monday, April 1, 2013

WHAT IS JUNK TO YOU...


I have the back of my truck loaded up for a trip to the land-fill tomorrow morning.




It is quite difficult for me to throw things away. I'm a bit of a pack-rat, and can always see new possibilities in anything I might be tempted to get rid of.


That piece of wood, scalloped at the edges from horses chewing on it, really looks like art to me.


Those 4x4s with metal shelving will attached by only three screws - that must be saved for use at a future time.



And that fence pole, with at least eight yards of yellow hay twine wrapped around it - gosh, I definitely might need as a replacement.. someday.



So loading up the pick-up this evening was bittersweet - rewarding in getting junk out of the way, and painful in being fully aware that I will certainly need each and every item I am contributing to the Cochise County Sanitation Department by next week.


I guess I just will have to go scavenge my things back then.

No comments: