Saturday, March 31, 2012

DID SOMEONE NOTICE?

A couple of things have really cheered me up.

The other evening I came across a Pinterest board concerning mental illnesses, and since I deal with depression a LOT (my husband seriously depressed, even when on meds - my second daughter depressed, even when on SERIOUS meds - my son depressed, and not taking ANY meds for it), I started my own board about depression, and began pinnning various things about it, suicide, assistance, NAMI, etc.

And my other daughter texted me right away - "I just looked at your Pinterest... are you doing okay?? I want to give you a huge hug!"

And yesterday at church, one of our sweet young women, passing me in the hall, said, "Wow, Sister Wiltfong, the color of that sweater is just perfect for you!"

Over the years, I have gotten pretty good at patting myself on the back for things I accomplish, because I don't normally get it from anyone else -- so it IS extra nice when someone DOES notice.

No comments: