Friday, December 23, 2011

NO MORE FOR ME, THANK YOU

Right at this moment, I am feeling just a tab bit overwhelmed.


I have my 60 year old, diabetic & uninsured brother living with me, who needs medical care, glasses, possible glaucoma treatment, and is so weak at the moment that he must be kept under constant surveillance.

I have six horses which are not my own, to feed, buy feed for, tend, groom and train.

I have a spouse who has just returned from a year in Iraq who wants all sorts of time with me in particular and seems especially needy and in need of continual reassurance.



I have a disabled daughter living in town who needs a constant supply of encouragement, reassurance, and pizza.

I have a son who is dealing with depression, menial employment, and denial.




HOWEVER - I have two horses that ARE mine who are a constant source of delight.

I have one daughter who is healthy, happy and sane... well, most of the time.

I have a dog from an abusive past who is coming to trust me.

I have a view of snow-capped mountains from a heated home.

I have a truck to be viewed as a developing art form.

I get to meet and work with six awesome teenagers twice a week.

Thanks - now I feel better.

No comments: