Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ANGELS IN THE ARCHITECTURE


Reading back over my previous blogs, I have been struck (ouch! that hurt!) by the freedom with which the words flowed (flew?) from my fingertips. And since I am reading a book concerning ego's self-centered need to be noticed, be ahead, and always be in charge, I am wondering how much of this blog is my ego's selfish need for public expression, groping for external recognition to justify it's high sense of self-worth.


Yes, that must be it. My fumbling need for solid proof of my own self-identity and the proof and security that comes from reading the weekly statistics that show absolute verification that ...


Wait a minute. That report proves that my daughter occasionally looks at my rantings and ravings... but really not anyone else.


Hmm. Guess it's not ego then. I'm really just talking to myself.

No comments: