Friday, November 16, 2012

I CAN DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN YOU....

I was reminded this evening about the insecurity of human beings.  

Or at least human beings living in my household.


I had our pair of sister missionaries over this evening for dinner, and each one of them sat down at our piano for a few minutes to play.

And my elder brother, who can NEVER been quiet about anything musical (or almost anything else, now that I think about it), first countered by playing the keyboard in his room.

Then it got just a bit louder.

And then his guitar.

Which got louder.

And then his TWELVE-string guitar.

And then came BURSTING out of his room to 1) comment on the tuning situation of the piano, 2) demonstrate how to 'correctly' play this particular piano, and 3) basically get both of the sisters off playing and then having to listen to his version of reggae and jazz.

So here is some one's YouTube of Sherlock and Dr. Who doing their own version of comeuppance - enjoy:





No comments: