Tuesday, August 16, 2016

COUNTING MY BLESSINGS - ONE, TWO, THREE....

I'm sitting here feeling pretty good.

And I began wondering WHY.

I normally have a nagging sense of doubt, worry, and/or fear hanging around.

And right now, I don't because:

... my oldest daughter and family are safely back in the United States after being in the Middle East and Europe for a month.

... my son passed his final test and begins working tomorrow.

... my brother's dialysis has been knocked down from three times a week to two, and I have the transportation to it adjusted and okayed.

.... my husband's boss, who was supposed to leave for Afghanistan next month, isn't going - he's sort of the only one my hubby feels support from.

.... I got out early and got the fly masks and spray on the horses.

... I don't have a Gospel Doctrine lesson to prepare, just a nursery email and Facebook update to do.

... I feel rested.

It feels nice.

No comments: