Monday, March 7, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT OF MY CANDIDACY


I am throwing my hat into the arena of the 2012 Presidency because of the following Huffington Post notice: "Fox News has suspended the contributor contracts of Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum, two high-profile Republicans widely believed to be running for president in 2012, for 60 days, the channel announced Wednesday."

Seriously, people, something must be done to detract voters from these two - something besides the additional terror of even considering Sarah Palin - or Huckabee (yuck!). Please, America, you cannot be serious about these clowns!

My platform can be stated in one concise sound bite:

"NAPS FOR ALL!"

I will run for the sole aim of increasing the average America citizen's sleep/REM time, with a direct corresponding decline in crime, martial difficulties, road rage and consumption of Hostess Twinkles at 3:04 a.m.

Can I count on your vote?

No comments: